Shorter. Sharper. Unmissable.
The theme of this year’s conference is Governance in a world of disruption.
Led by top international and Australian speakers, we will explore how globalisation, increased competition and technology-based innovation are disrupting the marketplace and driving change across every level of society.
Some organisations are well equipped to capitalise on disruption, some minimise its importance to their business-model, whilst others struggle to defend their interests. In this fast paced new world of innovation, increased competition and cybercrime, we are seeking to help inform governance and risk management professionals on how to stay ahead of the game and govern their organisations towards a successful future.
This year’s conference features:
- Leading international and Australian speakers including Professor Mervyn E. King SC
- A condensed program that packs more into a shorter timeframe at a lower price-point
- A focus on practical learning
- Gain career and personal leadership skills
- More networking opportunities, including some catered toward those new to Governance Institute Australia or this event
Governance in a world of disruption: One-and-a-half packed days of speakers, exhibitors and networking opportunities at Melbourne’s Grand Hyatt.
This prestigious event will framework the strategies, standards and structures your organisation needs to enhance its performance and safeguard against unpredictable challenge. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity for the early bird price of:
$1,500 – Member & Subscribers
$1,800 – Non-members
$900 – Single day registrations
Chairman, International Integrated Reporting Council, South Africa
VP/Governance Technology Evangelist, Diligent Corporation
President and Chairman, NRMA
Journalist and Broadcaster